Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Coordinator TDS Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supporting Product Managers, Product Developers and colleagues from Technical Support Department with preparation of Technical Data Sheets
- Creation of new master TDS
- Conversion of existing TDS to standard master format
- Maintenance and revisions of existing master TDS
- Coordination of translation process of master TDS to other languages
- Continuous check of timings/milestones and providing all departments/ stakeholders with reminders as soon as timings get critical
- You would work closely with international stakeholders and departments
- Responsibility for keeping track of the timing, reminding stakeholders to deliver their input.
- University or College education - technical or chemical background is not a must
- At least one year of previous working experience (administration, coordination, etc.)
- Active level of English language (verbal and written) is a must - communication with stakeholders on daily basis
- Knowledge of standard office applications
- Analytical thinking, patience, independence, process, and detail-oriented personality
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Minimum salary: 1100 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)