Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Join our growing Regulatory department as Jr. Regulatory Specialist (Natural Sciences/Chemistry)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Our Regulatory department is growing and currently we are offering opportunities for candidates interested in field of Natural Sciences/Chemistry. Start your career within Regulatory processes and join our offices based in Bratislava. Your daily operations will be connected with:
- Working with physical-chemical data, chemical composition considering chemical reactions
- Administration of databases such as SAP, International Material Data System etc.
- Cooperation with other departments (e. g. Research & Development, Laboratory) on international level
- Communication with external suppliers
- Classifying products according to European Chemical Regulations
- Creating Safety Data Sheets and Label Reports
Currently we are offering positions within several processes e.g. Raw Materials/Formulation/Product Safety. Closer look on respective positions will be presented during phone call with our Recruitment Partner.
- Masters Degree in field of Natural Sciences/Chemistry is a must
- Active knowledge of English language
- Positions are suitable also for fresh graduates (no previous work experience needed)
- Structured working approach, concentration on details, willingness to work with numbers and data
- Communicative, open-minded personality, teamplayer
- Flexible and self-reliant person
- PC knowledge (MS Office, MS Excel)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Minimum salary: 1100 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.