Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Business Analyst (E-commerce)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The E-com Data Analyst performs as an internal service provider for the Henkel digital operations organization as well as global, regional and local digital leads by providing digital marketing performance reporting, analysis and dashboards.
- Current performance analyzing on E-commerce channels (Amazon etc.)
- Building and clearly communicating compelling data stories to support operational teams
- Analyzing and creating new metrics to measure success and progress of our products
- Adjustment & enhancement of existing Dashboards & Reporting
- Support in identifying new E-com data provider
- Analytical thinking and business understanding (E-com/Market Research experience would be plus)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and experience with data visualizations (Tableau, Power BI or Google Datastudio)
- Proven experience with working with data (structured and unstructured)
- English language on advanced level
- Knowledge of tools such as Amazon, Profitero, Azure is welcome
- Understanding of the FMCG industry is welcome
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution on lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1450 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)