Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Student part-time: Accountant Fixed Assets & Closing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Take care of Fixed assets & IFRS16 Leased Assets
- Capitalization of new acquisitions in Henkel
- Journal entry posting
- Clearing of GL accounts
- Various reporting
- Supporting month end closing activities
- University student in finance related studies
- Willing to learn & gain new experience on general accounting
- Accurate, self-organized person with high attention to details
- Team player with positive mindset and drive
- Knowledge of English language at least on intermediate level
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Henkel Shop
- Lunch vouchers
- Multisport possibility
- Learning possibility
- Multicultural environment
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 5.5 EUR/ hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)