Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Analyst Marketing and Sales - Part-time Support
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support of project based team in marketing and sales department
- Responsibility for data analysis activity in the area of Marketing & Sales
- Responsibility for the creation of the reports based on given template
- Administrative support to the team
- University student with Business-related studies in marketing, economics or business administration
- Organized person with analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Communication skills, team cooperation ability
- MS Excel – basic knowledge of Excel formulas (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Active level of English language
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Henkel Shop
- Lunch vouchers
- Multisport possibility
- Learning possibility
- Multicultural environment
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 5 EUR gross / hour (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)