Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Student part-time: Administrative Support
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support with internal documentation and contract upload activities
- eSourcing Support activities
- Reporting activities
- Effectively support COE leader in the various ad-hoc topics
- University student
- Advanced level of English language is required in spoken and written form
- Communicative and flexible person with ability to prioritize
- Self-driven and organised person with attention to detail
- Time management
- Solid user-skills of MS Office, advanced Excel
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.Minimum salary: 5 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).