Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Student part time - Innovation Coordination
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Being the key point of contact for Local marketing brand managers from Europe and Innovation coordinators located in Bratislava
- Coordinating the design adaptation of final product, working closely with all launching countries to adapt country language and requirements together with a design agency
- Responsible for checking status of approving the final designs, reminding involved departments and countries to deliver their input on time, making sure that final design is approved to the agency within agreed deadline
- Ad hoc administrative support
What do you get:
- Opportunity to improve your language skills (written and spoken form)
- Insight in an innovation process of products
- Experience to work in well-established team – opportunity to be a part of on-top tasks within specific project
- Possibility to join the team for full time contract afterwards
- University student (4th-5th year of study) with willingness to gain some new experience (study of marketing as advantage)
- Knowledge of English language (communicative level in spoken and written form)
- Detail-oriented person with analytical approach to problem solving
- Team player with positive mindset and drive
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.Minimum salary: 5 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).