Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Student Part-Time - Junior Regulatory Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Quality control and approval of creation and change of raw materials
- Comparing the data from requests with databases
- Communication with other departments
- Administration of databases such as SAP, internal database
- University student in field of Natural Sciences/Chemistry
- Active knowledge of English language
- Structured working approach, concentration on details, willingness to work with numbers and data
- Communicative, open-minded personality, team player, analytical
- PC knowledge (MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.Minimum salary: 5 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).