Netherlands, Amsterdam, DX
Process Consultant Supply Chain Planning CPG
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Define and implement best practices for SCM and SCP processes and solutions across the corporate and global process categories for our CPG businesses (Laundry and Beauty merged BUs)
- Pro-actively manage and consult global best practices with the assigned process categories of SCM/SCP solutions for the CPG businesses
- Foster synergies across the businesses by providing cross-divisional process standards and solution standards
- Strengthen the consulting team to ensure continuous global process improvement & solution in SCM/SCP
- Leading global SCP IT-Projects like S&OP, Demand Planning, Demand Sensing, Supply Network Planning and Scheduling
- Excellent master’s degree in information systems, computer science, mathematics, or a related subject
- At least 6 years of experience as process consultant in Supply Chain Management with strong IT focus
- Expertise in IT Project Management
- Practical experience in various information technology roles and international environments
- Specific consulting experience in projects in demand planning, S&OP or
- Supply Network Planning with at least two Next Generation Planning solutions (e.g., Kinaxis, o9, or OMP) is required
- Excellent language skills in English
- Team-orientation, effective communication and persuasion skills, exceptional initiative, decisiveness, strong analytical thinking, ability to drive innovation and to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.