At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Position Summary:
- Technology Management is responsible for developing and executing the technology roadmap and strategy based on the SBU strategic direction. This role is also the key interface to the Operations and Purchasing organizations for strategic technology related initiatives enabling growth ambitions with the right capacity, capability, and supply strategy.
- Tasks of the position:
- Defines and executes the product and technology strategy globally within the given portfolio responsibility
- Identifies long and short term product and technology opportunities and develops technology roadmaps aligned with market needs
- Establishes product and technology assessments
- Aggregate and validate business cases for SBU driven Operations investments and MFOs
- Aligns ADP projects with required technology capacity and capability
- Lead strategic adaptation of technology portfolio to changing market conditions
- Provides input to Manufacturing and Purchasing on manufacturing footprint considerations and long-term supply chain needs globally
- Manages and optimizes product profitability and COGs projects on a global level in alignment with Regional Product Management
- Represents technology segment towards stakeholders (external / internal) Responsible 005 Oversees the launch of innovation projects and global roll-out of new technologies
- Act as representative on, and sometimes lead, cross-SBU and cross-Adhesive Technologies related initiatives, projects and programs (e.g. Technology Road mapping and Steering, etc)
- Coordinates key programs that are new to Henkel but have the ability to generate significant revenue