At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops new thermal interface materials for automotive applications.
- Manages technical aspects of product development projects within stage gate system in conjunction with professional project manager.
- Provides technical expertise in adhesive chemistries, polymer network physics, highly filled suspension rheology, and/or resin cure chemistry.
- Translates customer and market feedback into technical specifications and develops product formulations and applicable data packages for specific customers and general market.
- Demonstrates hands-on attitude with desire to invent materials and processes that change the technology landscape.
- Builds prototype samples using processes for spray coating, web-handling and liquid coating/patterning.
- Analyzes material properties in conjunction with local and global Henkel Analytical team.
- Assesses logistical requirements to successfully complete projects and plan accordingly.
- Provides work direction to technicians and/or Associate Engineers/Scientists working on the projects under his/her leadership.
- Reads and interprets patents, examines new product concepts and technology, and determines how to improve or utilize technology.
- Generates intellectual property in the form of patents, trade secrets, and formulation know-how.
- Contributes actively to a safe work culture by applying and contributing to safety procedures and lab safety systems.
- Participates and presents papers at conferences, serves in professional committees.