At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Department Description Our internship position is available starting June 5th, 2023 at our North America headquarters, located in Rocky Hill, CT.
- The expected hours consist of a 10 week full-time summer schedule. What we offer
- The selected candidate will provide support on high priority projects in the General Accounting team, including: Account Reconciliation
- Month end financial close -Internal and external reporting process
- Internal controls assessment -Working with external auditors
- Digitalization and automation of manual processes
- Progress toward Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Senior Level or Graduate student
- Demonstrated understanding of general business processes which may include financial statement analysis, and basic accounting principles.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to commit to a 10 week full time schedule (40 hours per week)
- Advanced excel formula knowledge preferred
The annualized salary range for this role is $43,860 – 62,400.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.