At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Interested in knowing how much Henkel purchases? Wondering what Purchasing controlling and business partnering with Business Units is about? Join our Supply Controlling team to learn more!
In this position, your main responsibilities will be:
- deliver information to the Top-Management reflecting development of material prices & their financial impact on P&L
- support headquarters & purchasing community in reporting & analytical activities for forecast and yearly budget and plan-actual deviations
- responsibility for on-demand analyses to support decision making of Henkel Business Units and Purchasing department
- further cooperation with Headquarters and other teams on various topic
Your daily operations will include:
- daily cooperation with Supply Controlling team in Headquarters development and continuous improvement of standard and ad-hoc reports
- using state-of-the-art technology to support digital transformation of reports (e.g., Power Query, Power Pivot or Power BI)
- cooperation on projects in field of Supply Controlling and Purchasing aiming to simplify our processes and increase effectivity
This role offers an opportunity to:
- further improve your knowledge and understanding of Supply Controlling and its role in financial processes
- bring your own ideas and creative solutions
- learn new tools, improve your soft and hard skills, and have impact on our processes