At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deliver monthly and quarterly plant and cost controlling activities and financial information, validate data and collaborate directly with counterparts in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA); Plan, monitor, forecast and report cost and performance Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for plant, network, and management
- Assess decision options with appropriate KPIs and challenge management proposals (e. g. business/action plans or investments); Implement and lead regular KPI review meetings
- Steer plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists, updating of allocation keys
- Support projects related to operations, evaluate process improvement opportunities, and ensure update of process documentations
- Communicate with stakeholder for inquiries related to specific tasks; Create root cause analysis and provide solutions