Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Join our Purchasing team!
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for the purchasing of Hardware services
- Execute sourcing events, negotiate and contract new or existing suppliers in line with the global strategy of the purchasing category
- Challenge and enrich the Categories' objectives, goals and strategies, including all short, mid and long-term financial targets and any risk mitigation strategies
- Manage selected supplier portfolio; maintain strategic supplier relationship
- Align with local and regional purchasing teams the implementation of global strategy
- Independent project lead and project management of global as well as local sourcing projects including alignment with internal stakeholder and external supplier
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in purchasing of indirect materials and/or services for a global company; purchasing of Hardware services considered an advantage
- Master Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Purchasing considered an advantage
- Team player
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills
- Very good stakeholder management
- Focus on process improvements and problem solving
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1900 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.