At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As our future exceptional HR Direct Specialist we are looking for, you should deliver a remarkable training experience to our internal and external stakeholders while meeting objectives and exceed expectations. On top of that, you will:
- Coordinate training sessions with involved parties such as participants, business partners, training providers, financial consolidators hotels
- Work with employees and vendors to provide Learning Management Support and learning and development coordination for the project
- Manage and administer trainings on Henkel Internal Learning platform and make sure these are up-to-date with the company’s standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve any ad hoc inquiries via help desk ticketing system and follow up with internal customers, provide feedback and follow through to resolution
- Be the main point of contact regarding the training related questions
- Collaborate with Local HR and other departments to address system errors and user questions and follow up to ensure necessary corrections are made
- Deliver reports and analytics
- Financial processing of trainings (invoices from vendors, suppliers, delivery notes, etc)