Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Marketing - Laundry & Home Care - Jan/Feb 2023 (m/f/x)
Are you looking for a challenging marketing internship in the FMCG industry? Do you want to work with leading brands such as Witte Reus, Schwarzkopf, Persil and Fa? Then Henkel's Laundry & Home Care department is looking for you!
During this instructive internship you will become part of the marketing team and you will gain valuable experience in the dynamic environment of a successful international FMCG company. The results of your work are immediately visible and tangible when shopping in the supermarket.
As an intern at Henkel you can make a real difference during the first steps to shape your career. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Brand Manager on your own projects and you will be assigned your own responsibilities from the start. In addition, you work closely with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales and will be able to shape brands and categories in the Dutch market.
What will you do during your internship?
- Supporting the brand manager with the development and implementation of plans for the entire marketing mix
- Implement and track entire product launch processes
- Analyze and evaluate market and consumer data
- Building and maintaining contacts with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales
- POC with external partners such as design and creative agencies
What do we offer?
- A competitive internship allowance of €700 - €800 (depending on working hours)
- Practical experience in one of the biggest multinational FMCG companies in the world
- Ability to shape and work on well-known Dutch brands such as Witte Reus, Persil, Fleuril & Silan
- Working independently within a dynamic marketing team
- Extensive guidance and mentoring from a brand manager within the team
- Numerous training modules to help you grow your career in the direction you like
- Possibility for a part-time internship & hybrid working
- Working in a young team in which (online) team outings are regularly organized
- Monthly intern gathering where interns get to know each other, play games, and have fun!
What are we looking for?
- Student or recent graduate (maximum 3 months) Economics, Marketing or Business studies, both HBO and WO
- Affinity with Marketing
- Enthusiastic, driven and proactive
- Fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus)
- Available for 5/6 months, minimum of 4 days per week, with flexible start dates
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.