At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Experienced senior manager (d/f/m) that contributes to shaping Adhesive Technologies’ strategy for sustainability by further accelerating low emission raw materials as differentiator
- The special focus is on accelerating and elevating existing efforts to reduce the environmental footprint of our raw materials while ensuring competitiveness by shifting internal as well as customer & supplier mindset and demonstrating thought leadership
- Identify highest impact levers, derive and prioritize concrete initiatives and translate them into business plans
- Be responsible for roadmap development, performance measurement and progress reporting for CO2 emission reduction initiatives
- Provide expertise on sustainability related topics such as biogenic materials, recycled materials and materials derived from Carbon Capture Utilization
- Proactively engage with suppliers and regulatory bodies to shape future standards for using sustainable materials
- Represent Henkel externally at association or industry initiatives, at customers, as well as in internal bodies to improve our sustainability expertise, performance, and reputation