At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The SHEQ Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of Facility, Security and Health and Safety. Topics include Facility Management (Hard, Soft and User Services, Canteen, Henkel Shop), Security & Access Control, Information Security (Non-digital), Event Protection, Investigations, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Threat Management, Health, Safety and Sustainability.
- Responsible for coaching and developing the BNL SHE team
- Meet all legal requirements and Henkel SHE standards.
- Assuring SHE compliance by initiating, coordinating and performing audits and self-assessments.
- Responsible for managing gap analysis of SHE processes.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams to complete all required actions.
- Accountable for communication of potential safety issues to Global Safety Headquarters.
- Monitor SHE regulations and communicate any changes to Global Safety business.
- Responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of our organization in order to ensure the most suitable working environment for our employees and activities.
- Focus on using best practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Areas of responsibility include procurement and contract, building maintenance, cleaning, catering and vending, security, utilities and communications infrastructure.