Serbia, Belgrade, Finance
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepares planning, forecasting and (internal) monthly financial statements
- Contributes with information / reports / analysis to the decision support in Functions and BUs / SBUs
- Communicates actively controlling relevant topics to Functions and BUs / SBUs
- University degree in Economics or related field
- Experience: min. 2 year in finance related positions
- Very good English skills – writing/reading/speaking
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Data analysis skills are a plus
- Creative & curious but also analytical and problem-solving oriented
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.