United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Darien, CT, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Bowling Green, KY, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Chanhassen, MN, United States, St. Louis, MO, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Geneva, NY, United States, Mentor, OH, United States, West Hazleton, PA, United States, Enoree, SC, United States, Salt Lake City, UT, United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Undergraduate Industrial Engineering Internship Summer 2023
Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in industrial engineering and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s Summer 2023 Undergraduate Industrial Engineering Internships.
As a Henkel Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various marketing functions within a global organization. Based on your interests and skillset, we have a variety of internship opportunities across our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units. Your internship could include:
- Executing engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating ideas from manufacturing to improve or develop new functionality within materials management or production planning
- Assisting with sustainability and SHE reporting and initiatives
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
To be successful in this internship, we are looking for:
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Analytical skills: ability to develop fact-based recommendations resulting from in-depth data analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application and indicate your preferred Henkel location at which you would like to intern.
Henkel will be reviewing and interviewing candidates for our 2023 Summer Internship Program on a rolling basis from September 2022 to February 2023 with our target to have offers extended by February 28th, 2023. A recruiter will reach out to you during this window if your background, interests and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel.
Please indicate your preferred internship site location(s) from the lists below when prompted on your application.
Site locations: Bowling Green, KY; Chanhassen, MH, Bridgewater, NJ; Darien, CT; Enoree, SC; Irvine, CA; Madison Heights, MI; Mentor, OH; Oak Creek, WI; Rocky Hill, CT; St. Louis, MO; Stamford, CT; Bay Point, CA; Geneva, NY; Salt Lake City, UT; West Hazleton, PA
We are proud to be one of Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity! Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term