At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account
- Post-Secondary education required; University Degree preferred.
- Previous Technical Sales experience, preferred in adhesives or manufacturing industry
- Must be a self--starter and able to work independently
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Must be competent with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and use of CRM
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.