Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Internship Customer Master Data
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Project support in the setup of a global Henkel Unified Customer Profile solution which connects different IT systems and technologies
- Development of dashboards and statistics on customer data for Henkel Adhesives
- Generation of data insights and solution proposals
- Close collaboration with the project team and the dx Adhesives Consulting community
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in computer science, information technology, computer engineering or a related field
- Passion for data and IT solutions
- Good knowledge of the English language - verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of different IT technologies, applications, and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret information from various sources with the ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Work independently & self-motivated
- Ability to collaborate closely with technical & non-technical teams
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.