Do you want to work for an award-winning employer and global leader in the Consumer Goods and Chemical Manufacturing sectors? Dare to learn new skills, advance in your career and make an impact at Henkel. Henkel is the organization behind brands such as Loctite, Persil, Dial and many more.
We are hiring immediately a Financial Controlling Manager to join our organization onsite or in a hybrid capacity.
WHY JOIN HENKEL
We are committed to providing you the best employee experience possible and have won multiple top employer awards for going above and beyond in supporting our team. In addition to paid time off, 401k matching and health insurance (that starts on day 1), you will get:
- Smart Work: Have the flexibility to work onsite and remote based on your schedule
- Career Progression Opportunities: Grow within our global organization by defining your own path and working within different regions, business units and functions
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Have access to paid parental leave, the Henkel scholarship program, 15 free days of daycare, discounted child- and elderly care
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Receive monetary support to continue your education
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As a Financial Controller, you will support the reporting of the financial results of Henkel’s businesses in North America. Position will be based in Rocky Hill, CT.
- Coordinate and support the activities for Henkel’s businesses in the financial systems (mainly SAP), particularly during month-end close
- Work with business unit controllers to ensure adequate reserves / provisions are maintained for major item of business expenditures such as trade, promotion, advertising, and inventory
- Oversight of and responsibility for processes completed by Shared Service Center in Manila
- Liaise with the Business to ensure their financial results are reported accurately and in a timely manner
- Review assigned schedules and reconciliations prepared by staff and other finance personnel to support and meet internal and external audit requirements
- Analyze assigned systems, policies, and procedures and recommend change as necessary
- Assist with other financial projects, particularly M&A activity, as required