At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Set and own the customer oriented culture of sales analysis for the team
- Provide prioritization of critical projects and time management for the customer team
- Manage day-to-day activities of the sales analyst team, oversee the accuracy and delivery of insights
- Reside as expert in data systems used to support the business: RSI, IRI, COLOR, Capris, Merch IQ • Effectively communicate and influence decisions for the sales leadership team
- Focus on process improvement to drive business efficiency
- Facilitate the fact based selling process by creating a narrative for the business cases based in facts and data
- Formulate recommendations for the sales team based on insight from complex market data
- Manage processing and articulating insights relative to customer directed requests
- Lead the design and communication of all internal and external POS reporting and customer scorecards
- Design reporting for pre and post promotional tracking
- Provide trend analysis to support in the forecast process
- Own the sales forecast input into internal systems
- Own the sales forecast planning process and ensure the systemic plan matches the sales forecast call
- Coordinate the customer item setup process
- Provide periodic updates to senior management.
- Play a leadership role in developing both internal and customer presentations