At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports SHE organization in specialized area.
- Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools.
- Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area.
- Ensures continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields.
- Supports Global Audit Management.
- Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or other related discipline; ASP/CSP certification also strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SHE management functions in manufacturing, preferably within Consumer Products industry.
- Working knowledge of federal and state SHE regulatory requirements, risk management, behavior-based safety.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills including the ability to work independently, prioritize multiple activities, meet commitments, and proactively manage time.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.