At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assuming supply planning responsibility for the India, Middle East and Africa Region (IMEA) for Adhesive Technologies business unit
- Planning raw & packs material demands according to lead times and production needs across IMEA
- Defining raw & packs material safety stocks and monitors the stock against the inventory target and reduces slow- and non-movers in IMEA
- Ensuring that raw & packs materials are ordered in the most cost-effective way and that Raw Material stocks are kept at the targeted service & inventory levels
- Establishing a system whereby raw & packs materials are phased in and out based on the guidelines and ensure optimization of overall raw material inventory profile (days cover)
- Establishing a robust and problem free replenishment framework to the production schedules