Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Business Consultant Intranet Solutions (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Join a team of passionate experts to provide advice, consultancy, support and solutions to the relevant business or functions process with regards to IT solutions along the technology roadmap
- Facilitate and implement best practices and innovative solutions, design concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes in close collaboration with business experts
- Act as the main dx Counterpart for Corporate Communications and Henkel's global digital Hub as main entry point for all employees around the globe
- Steer and manage implementation, development and operation of solutions and enhancements together with the technology consultants, developers and specialist within Henkel as well as with external partners
- University degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or similar
- +5 years experience in IT Business Consulting, Agile Project and Stakeholder Manangement
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills both oral and written paired with the ability to tailor the message to various audiences, exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Deep knowledge of out-of-the-box features in Microsoft 365 Apps like SharePoint, Yammer, and others
- Experience in Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Solution Architectures and Development capabilities
- Nice to have is knowledge with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Office Add-In development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 strategy and accompanying technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must
- English and German language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.