At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Experienced manager (d/f/m) that contributes to shaping Adhesive Technologies’ strategy for sustainability by further accelerating low emission raw materials as differentiator
- The special focus is on accelerating and elevating existing efforts to reduce the environmental footprint of our raw materials while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Coordinate internal stakeholders in our SBUs and their sustainability organizations as well as external partners to identify high impact areas for sustainable solutions
- Identify highest impact levers, derive and prioritize concrete initiatives and translate them into business plans
- Develop a governance to coordinate and monitor SBU downstream activities with the upstream activities
- Responsible for roadmap development, performance measurement and progress reporting of the downstream initiatives
- Provide expertise on sustainability related topics such cost and business implications along the value chain
- Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders (mainly customers) to shape future offerings on sustainable solutions