Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Global Marketing - Consumer Adhesives
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop international marketing strategies, campaigns and concepts for global brands such as Pattex, Tangit or Metylan
- Full integration in our international teams, support in their day-to-day business
- Support in financial analyses of markets, activities of competitors, trends and brand performance
- Active involvement in defining strategic innovation plans and product developments for the future
- Have the chance to support our team in the development of media and communication strategies
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields with focus on marketing or similar
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships in the FMCG industry or a semester abroad is advantageous
- Very good English skills
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Hands-on attitude, high level of energy and passion for our business
- Availability from April/May 2023 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.