United States, Cincinnati, OH, Law & Chief Compliance Office
National Business Manager - Kroger
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The National Business Manager is responsible to develop a strategic partnership with the customer that delivers on Henkel Consumer Brands objectives in net sales, profitability, market share, and trade management.
- Strengthen Henkel’s position as the customer’s preferred partner by providing category solutions with Henkel brands.
- Ensure a solid understanding and execution of all brand commercialization.
- Develop new business opportunities to maximize sales and influence.
- Partner with the customer to optimize Retailer Brand opportunities and positioning.
- Successfully integrate and partner with all internal teams to deliver business solutions.
- Bachelor degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of retail, CPG or account management experience
- Track record of profitable growth
- Prior functional experience in supply chain, marketing, category management, etc preferred
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills • General business management knowledge
- Financial acumen
- Relationship building skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular