At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Job Summary: Improve processes and increase production output by ensuring the quality of raw materials and manufactured products meets or exceeds our customers expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Follow and improve Henkel quality policies, procedures, and standard work instructions.
- Ensure problem solving efforts have effective and efficient containment, root cause analysis, corrective action validation, control and prevent recurrence, of customer and supplier complaints.
- Complaint coordinator for customer complaint management system (CCMS) and supplier complaint management system (SCMS).
- Improve and sustain quality Key Process Indicators.
- Support Management of Change process, including customer requirement review.
- Guide, direct, and determine root cause and corrective actions for continuous improvements, including reporting analysis and proposed solutions for preventive action.
- Problem solving coordination for off spec batches and non-conforming material.
- Manage non-conforming material and NCMRs, Non-conforming material reports.
- Perform Layered Process Audits, report, and implement corrective actions.
- Participate in customer audits, external audits, and Henkel internal Audit program.
- Coordinate equipment calibration and verifications, maintain calibration records, and complete impact assessments.
- Perform standard quality control testing on incoming raw materials, semi-finished goods and finished goods according to customer specifications by assisting Quality Specialists on duty or cover if Quality Specialist is absent.
- Collect and record data for statistical process control analysis with focus to improve quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide quality assurance support as assigned for plant activities
- Complete any additional responsibilities entailing the upkeep of the Quality Department and any assigned projects determined by departmental Manager.
- Lead as well as delegate activities to complete objectives.If a