At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Competitive hourly rates plus shift differential premium pay and Sign on Bonus!
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation and holidays
Career development opportunities
Employee discount and referral programs
- The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, regular maintenance and preventative maintenance of plant equipment and facilities.
- Executes corrective, preventive, and improvement work orders as assigned.
- Independently completes routine equipment/facility repairs.
- Operates tools necessary to perform assigned tasks, such as but not limited to drills, drill press, band saw, welding jigs, bench grinder in a safe and effective manner.
- Operates material handling equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks, such as but not limited to pallet jack, lift trucks, material lifts and sky jack in a safe and effective manner.
- Prepares lists and execute ordering of parts.
- Suggests cost reduction actions.
- Assists in maintaining accurate/appropriate quantity of spare parts inventory for ongoing PM’s and repairs.