At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You will join the great Henkel dx Team and support us in compliance and reporting activities
- You will create and enhance reporting dashboards for various IT use cases in Microsoft Power BI to provide insights on Henkel’s overall IT performance
- You will design and implement new data integrations to increase the variety of data
- You will manage regular reporting activities to ensure highest data quality, visualization, and interpretation
- You will explore new collaboration opportunities and work with different teams to develop and evaluate suitable performance and governance measures or to guide them in compliance questions
- You will support the team with daily activities
- You will contribute actively with new ideas and "outside-in" view