Belgium, Brussels, Law & Chief Compliance Office
Internship in the Legal Department - June 2023 (m/f/x)
Studying Law ? Wondering what an in-house lawyer or legal counsel does?
Looking for an internship ?
Every 6-months Henkel is recruiting new legal interns to support the BeNeLux Legal Team.
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Support Senior Legal Counsels in their daily work, including direct contact with internal stakeholders with the following tasks:
- Contract Management: drafting, proofreading, and administrative follow-up (signatures and digital archiving)
- Legal research
- Project Management: preparation and updating of training material, setting up, and organizing trainings
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business/compliance law
- Pragmatic, autonomous and eager to learn, you show responsiveness, organization, rigor and analytical spirit
- You have excellent relational skills that will promote your integration
- You have a perfect knowledge of English and French or English and Dutch.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months as of mid-June or the beginning of July 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international diverse business environment
- You will be part of an international community of interns
- Fun and educational events organized for interns, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Possibility to work 1 or 2 days per week from home (smart-working system)
- Warm beverages await in our coffee corners and fresh fruits once a week
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.