At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be responsible for our HR Governance strategy as well as ensuring execution, implementation, communication and roll-out into regions / countries
- Develop, execute and implement our global Center of Expertise (CoE) strategy and processes in the respective area of expertise
- Initiate ideas and develop best practices to keep in line with corporate development
- Maintain close communication with Regional CoE team and support roll-outs of processes and programs which are implemented globally
- Control and monitor the CoE processes globally
- Represent the respective area of CoE and communications
- Global steering of all internal and external audit related HR issues
- Own, coordinate and monitor HR Charter and HR Digital Process Management
- Assure as Global Governance consistency of all HR Corp. Standard, Policies & Guideline