EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Back End Developer (Data Analytics Applications)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Design and implement backend REST APIs based on Python and Flask in a serverless fashion and hosted on Azure.
- Develop API authentication components based on OAuth.
- Developing CI pipelines for build and test automation of the backend components.
- Ensure proper quality, by following design best practices, implementing tests and mocks.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business informatics, or any relevant study
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Mandatory Experience in backend for single-page web applications,
- Proficiency in API design and implementation based on Python frameworks and API tests and test automation.
- Preferrable Experience in Azure Serverless Functions, Azure Cosmos DB as well as Azure Event Hub.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.