Netherlands, Amsterdam, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Supply Chain Controlling
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Gain global supply chain controlling experience within the Henkel Consumer Brands Division
- Collaborate closely with various international stakeholders and departments
- Support in monitoring, steering and further development of operational KPIs
- Support annual production planning process 2024
- Support cost benchmarking activities
- Support global supply chain projects i.e., efficiency improvements, investments, and restructurings
- Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration with a focus on finance or controlling
- Preferably relevant work or internship experiences
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint; Power BI is a plus
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Team player with excellent communication and very strong analytical skills
- Pro-active mindset and high degree of performance orientation
- Available for 6 months full time as of June 01, 2023.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship
- An internship allowance of 1000 EUR Gross/ month.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.