At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drives and steers financial related management process: mid-term and short-term strategic planning process and budgets for Strategic Business Unit
- Analyzes development of Strategic Business Unit (SBU) portfolio, cost structure and corrective measures and provides strategic direction for future development
- Provides efficiency in funding the business plans
- Analyzes business plans and provides standardized information to steer SBU segments
- Ensures correct global financial reporting and prepares frequent forecasts where needed
- Executes efficient financial standard processes aligned across all SBUs and business controlling guidelines
- Evaluates SBU strategies, innovations, projects and investment plans; monitors business profitability; assesses risks and opportunities
- Reviews the SBU positioning in the regular BU strategy process
- Monitors Accounts Receivable (A/R) and overdues Acts as sparring partner to SBU Head on strategic, operative and organizational matters
- Leads or supports preparation of presentations for Corporate Leadership Committees
- Supports SBU’s acquisition, integration and divestment processes in financial and strategic dimensions Fosters compliance across relevant Corporate Standards