HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
- As part of the Technical Sales and Engineering team, you will support and promote Henkel’s solutions by being the product expert for both our current and future customers based in the South-Shore of Québec City and New Brunswick.
- Be the technical resource to develop, determine feasibility and deployment of Henkel’s Engineered solutions to MRO and OEM customers.
- Via training sessions, development of white papers, brochures and other mediums ensure our distribution channel partners are prepared to identify and close opportunities in the market.
- Provide ongoing end-user presentations and trainings to promote our solutions from a technical standpoint.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services as required.
- Work with our internal teams to ensure accurate solutions are developed that meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure the solutions are viable and value-added for our customers.
- Ensure all internal policies, governing codes and standards are adhered to in building these solutions for our customers.
- Learn and implement skills as outlined in Henkel’s training.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Must be located in Quebec City.
- Travel within specified territory. Approximately 35% overnight travel required.