At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Frame and align the project objectives with the project sponsor, stakeholders and team
- Develop a well-defined scope of work and execution plan that meets business goals
- Develop a realistic project schedule - define, sequence and estimate duration of activities
- Prepare a cost estimate to accurately define the required project budget. Manage budget submission
- Monitor, control and report actual cost and progress compared to the budget and plan
Identify and evaluate potential risks. Define mitigation actions, resolve and escalates issues as needed
- Establish and lead a project team with clear roles and responsibilities and sufficient resources
- Together with Purchasing, select suitable contracting model and select suppliers/ contractors. Guide and control the contractors/ suppliers and manage potential claims
- Complete detailed design and construction accordingly. Execute project within budget and schedule
- Limit scope changes and manage scope changes within required governance
- Manage project stakeholders. Ensure effective communication. Liaise with project and technology experts for professional support and advise
- Organize commissioning and start-up
- Close the project after all related activities are done. Arrange project evaluation incl. lessons learned
- Work in accordance to Henkel project management standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies and systems