Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Sales & Channel Excellence APP Europe
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coating
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global and regional strategic projects with a focus on sales and channel excellence in the Henkel Packaging Adhesives business unit
- Steer your own project within our team’s focus areas sustainability and digitalization
- Contribute to the creation of communication material for internal and external audience
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for best practices collection and problem resolution
- Gain valuable insights into B2B sales and marketing activities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies focused on marketing, IT, sales, science or similar
- Practical or international experience in a B2B environment, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced IT skills, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Very strong analytical skills to break down complex problems, handle comprehensive data sets and derive fact-based recommendations as well as critical thinking to challenge the status-quo and come up with new ideas
- Self-motivated and dedicated team-player with strong communication and collaboration skills to successfully deal with stakeholders across regions, functions and levels
- Availability as of September for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.