At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Sales Professional will manage existing Henkel business of $18+ Million and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s adhesive solutions and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers primarily in the Flexible Packaging Market.
- Manage a mix of local customers, regional, and key accounts primarily in the Chicagoland area.
- Drive implementation of key strategic initiatives to deliver sales and growth targets across region.
- Accelerate growth by identifying new opportunities and promoting additional products and services to existing and new customers.
- Recognize competitive forces and prepare sales strategies to offset them.
- Execute on a sales forecast, pipeline, customer attrition, margin erosion targets.
- Identify and work through the appropriate decision maker, build relationships across multilevel of customer’s organization along with co-suppliers.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to manage the sales and customer management processes. Ensure accurate pipeline project status.
- Collaborates with Marketing, KAM, CS, SC, TS, and other various internal teams to ensure, internal alignment, customer support and resolution.
- Communicate progress and needs effectively to the management team, appropriately elevate needs based on a thorough understanding of the situation
·BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business, or related discipline required.
·Ability to work remote and live in the Chicagoland Area.
·8+ years of sales experience in a B2B manufacturing environment with selling technical products, used in manufacturing, and converting environments is required.
·Experience in industrial adhesives, flexible packaging, paper converting, tapes and labels, or related industries is highly preferred.
·High level of Business acumen to include strong negotiation skills, crisis management, sales forecasting, and customer retention.
·Proven experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
·Successful in generating revenue through new customer acquisition, increasing share of wallet, and minimizing losses.
·Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $115,000 – $148,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.