United States, Elgin, IL, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Work as a leader with Full project lifecycle ownership of multiple capital projects; successful project delivery will include full implementation from conceptual design through initiation and deployment for assigned projects.
- Must be able to lead and support project process safety requirements such as: Basic and Detailed Risk Assessments, HAZOP, MOC, PSSR, LOPA, SIS, etc.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, & tools to effectively manage capital projects
- Support engineering and operational initiatives across the global and northern American AO network
- Manage the site maintenance team and monitor compliance with mechanical integrity requirements
- Engineering Degree required, preferred focus for chemical, mechanical or industrial.
- Minimum 5 years in manufacturing with supervisory experience of professionals preferred.
- History of capital project management in an operations role demonstrating understanding of infrastructure, electrical, mechanical and control systems.
- Process Safety Management experience preferred.
- Title 5 Operating Permit experience preferred.
The salary for this role is $105,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular