Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Global Process Owner Customer Master Data Adhesives (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, IT systems and organizational models
- Leverage synergies across regions, businesses and implement best practices to reduce complexity
- Identify automation potentials to increase efficiencies in processes and to realize savings
- Gain business and process insights and consult business stakeholders
- Become the global key contact for your process, and support projects & teams with your expertise and knowledge
- Master's degree, preferably with a focus on project and data management, Digital Marketing or Sales
- 5 years of professional experience in project management
- High affinity for big data, data analysis and deep understanding of data structures
- Technical understanding, experience in data analysis and programming
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop solution concepts
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are desirable
- Motivation to successfully implement projects
- Entrepreneurial thinking and self-confidence to complete tasks independently and with great care
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.