At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
$12,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
- The Automation Technician acts as a technical resource to our teams to ensure they have the proper support needed to perform their daily tasks.
- The individual selected for this role will be assigned to 2nd shift (2:30 PM - 10:30 PM).
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and optimize equipment performance with technological improvements.
- Lead and support key project activities including new machine installations and packaging lines.
- Enhance GUI interfaces for operations and maintenance personnel.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and processes.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Advancement in ISA certification.
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, ISA certification or commensurate work experience in the industrial automation industry. - Experience in troubleshooting and programming Rockwell automation systems including Allen Bradley PLCs, GUIs and network-based topologies.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/processing/packaging equipment (logic controllers, VFDs, motor specifications, vision systems).
- 3 to 5 years of current or recent experience in a technical support or engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, VBasic, PLCs, AutoCAD.
- Willing to work weekend overtime shifts including paid rotational on-call responsibilities.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures including Arc Flash safety protocols.
The hourly range for this role is $31.00 to $39.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.