At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Leading a dynamic, diversify reactive chemistry hotmelt group. Engage actively with global and regional customers, supplier partners, cross functional and commercial team in designing an effective innovation technology roadmap, state of art new products, and solutions for the sports & fashion market.
- Lead changes, Influence & transform the group to a future ready, digitalize, and world class innovation contributors. Strong people leadership, people & project management skill in driving inno projects forward, meeting stakeholders and customers expectation. Manage key stakeholders’ expectation with clear and effective communication.
- Lead the reactive hotmelt PD group in developing high quality and innovative products to meet SBU strategic & financial goals
- Identify new technology trends. Manage resources investment, develop focus innovation portfolio project for achieving high impact business objectives
- Develop and implement processes, testing standard for new product validation.
- Leverage knowledge between labs in multiple locations (globally) and/or suppliers and/or external partners
- Support and Execute IP Strategy
- Ensuring team operate under safe environment and compliance to Henkel lab operating condition.