United States, Des Moines, IA, United States, Wichita, KS, United States, North Kansas City, United States, Omaha, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Outside Sales Representative-VRM (Missouri)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers.
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors.
- Communicates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities Executes pricing and promotional actions.
- Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation.
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps.
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract.
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed Able to independently deliver strong hands-on technical demonstrations to body and mechanical technicians.
- High School Diploma/GED Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience teaching and demonstrating products used in vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Experience in automotive aftermarket crisis.
- Handling customer research.
- Identifying key player roles networking/social selling objection handling prospecting providing proof questioning sales call planning.
- Facilitate sales digital fluency territory/portfolio management value selling.
- Covering territories in: Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas & Missouri.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $95,000 - $110,000 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular