At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the production of all finished goods and intermediate products. They are responsible for coordinating the production schedule, materials, manpower, and vessel availability to produce a high-quality product that meets customer demand on a timely basis. This position is responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Plan, organize, direct, and run day-to-day operations to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Hires and retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and provides ongoing performance feedback.
- Sets goals which align to department plans and manages the execution of goals through coaching and mentoring. Maintains a safe and professional work environment.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving where and when problems arise.
- Transitions shifts and resolves production concerns by coordinating closely with other supervisors and managers at the facility.
- Review and revise production schedules to ensure materials are on-hand, and work instructions are correct.
Gather the planned and actual numbers for production daily and report it on the daily report of operations (DRO).
- Directs all related personnel actions, including final selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, and safety issues.
- Supports company culture and mission.
- Directs special projects and problem solving as required.