At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assist SHE supervisor to supervise all environment relevant processes and operations on site, like environmental compliance, environment monitoring programs to ensure emission or discharge compliance with the requirements of Chinese environment regulatory compliance and Henkel SHE Corporate compliance.
- Dragon operation site environment and sustainability management.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Organize on-site environment monitoring.
- Conduct data statistics based on environmental monitoring reports
- Collect relevant data for the implementation report of PDP & customer surveys.
- Calculate the workshop waste KPI data for MOS system
- Any other tasks assigned.